You're an ex fat boy and got the nerve to be choosing on here lmao nigga you are a four but want a girl that's at least an 8
- You either forgot to click anon or some lame nigga made you his woman crush Wednesday and you feeling ya self. Either way, you got me fucked up.
- How is being an ex fat boy even an insult? “You the type to live healthier and lose weight ass nigga” You sound dumber than you look.
- Whenever somebody call me ugly, my first reaction is to see what they look like. Only, like most ugly people, no tagged/me all you have to go by is this Avi. This dusty ass blank South Pole ass baseball jersey and that tight ass TJ Maxx polo cap you goofy ass Lil Bill dressed ass bitch.
- I even looked in ya archive. Nothing but basic bitch posts that you reblogged from other basic bitches. Every post you’ve ever conceived has 0-10 notes, you can’t even manage 11. Now I know notes ain’t everything, but when you look at it as I have pictures, of me, as in my face, with more notes than everything on this site that you are responsible for, that’s crazy. I mean, those come directly from your brain, you telling me, you can’t muster up enough IQ to get more notes than the face of a ex fat nigga who is a 4 in the face? That tight ass clearance cap cutting off ya the blood to ya brain.
- Wait I found a picture of, guess how many notes you got. Yep. Zero
Lupita was recently named the most beautiful by People’s Magazine, and some of their readers expressed their dissatisfaction with this decision in the comment section. One reader even commented that Lupita didn’t deserve this title because she’s 100% black(she finds women unattractive if they’re 100% black). These comments made me think of the brilliant post made by radicalrebellion:
White women (non-black women of color included in this as well) become offended and angry when a black woman (especially a dark skinned black woman like Lupita) is depicted as beautiful and worthy of appreciation because it jeopardizes their position as the epitome of beauty and womanhood. Black women are viewed as the antithesis of White beauty and womanhood, these white women are completely apathetic and silent when dark skinned Black women are portrayed as “ugly” and “unlovable” by the mainstream media because they benefit from this oppression. That’s why you never see white supermodels discussing racism and colorism in the fashion industry. However, these readers wouldn’t complain if it were light skinned black women like Halle Berry, Beyonce, or Rihanna (we all know why, hint: colorism). Anyway, congratulations to the ***flawless Lupita for being named the most beautiful!